Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 27, 2011

                                                 Precious Piecings Altered Art Project                                                  

Our challenge was to alter something that we have around our home, To make something old look new. As it was rather cold today I went to make myself a cup of tea and that was that. I unassembeled the box, traced around it on the back side of a patterned paper , then cut out the pattern adheared it to the box.I used a Martha Stewart  decorative punch to cut border strips for the sides of the box..A blue gingham ribbon is tied around the top of the box. Front and center I cut an oval from Cricuts George Cartridge.A Quickutz  teapot was a perfect addition.Precious Pieces Pattern #   Cocoa Bear which I pop-dotted gives my little tea box a girly feeling.Is so says Cindy's Tea. I can hardly wait for Monday so I can take it to work.


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous idea! Love, love, love it. I see mother's day gift idea forming.

    ReplyDelete