Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 23, 2011

MY LITTLE LADYBUG

My Little Ladybug is for the weekend Challenge at Preciouspiecings.com.

 As the snow fell outside my window this morning a Lucky Ladybug landed on the flower I have near my computer. It was a sign to remind me that Spring is on its way.

 I made up some flowers and pieced together the little lady bug which is pattern # 030.

  The lettering came from a couple of Cricut cartridges.

 If you love ladybugs Lisa at Precious Piecings has  at least 5 ladybug  like patterns.They are numbered  030,364,343,630,and 693.

 Oh remember to enter the weekend Challenge, as a lucky fan will be drawn randomly for a free pattern. Good luck everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Star, Check out my newest version of the ladybug using paper from our CK trip today. Had a great time

    ReplyDelete