Total Pageviews

Monday, October 3, 2011

Girls Night Out

Pixies Piecings does it again. When I saw this Gazebo that Lisa Ralston designed I knew that I had to have the pattern. I can think of so many outside activities  where this piecing would fit perfectly. The pattern also features 4 adorable Pandas.
The Girls Night out two page layout has 5 photo/journaling mats available. How fun this would be with a close up of all the girls on thier fun night out. You could add individual photos on the 3 mats located on the 2nd layout. Journaling about where you  were and what a great time you had could be added to the last box.
For fun I hand tied coordinating buttons adding the to border strips and above the panda sitting in the chair.
All of the above paperpiecings are available at http://www.pixiespiecings.com/ Stop by to check out the other patters Lisa has on her site. Tell her Cindy sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment