Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 5, 2011

A FEELING OF SPRING

This last snow storm left me wanting Spring to be here already. As I was looking out my window I noticed several birds gathered in my forsythia tree. It reminded me that Spring would be here soon.. I decided to make this fun little card. It makes me feel happy
 I started with a paper torn grass border. Then added The Cricut (Basecamp) title Spring which I did some pen stitching on to make it pop abit.The EK Success dragonfly is always a good punch  on an outdoor themed project. The handrawn stitches make the dragonflies look like they are actually moving .I like using ribbon , the color was perfect so a bow in the upper right hand corner ties it all together.  The adorable bird is Precious Piecings Pattern #004. The pattern has 2 versions and is on sale right now for 50 cents. Just click on the link to the Paper Piecing store on the right and you to can make this adorable card.

No comments:

Post a Comment