Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 6, 2011

RED HOT CHALLENGE

It's a  RED HOT CHALLENGE.

Check the facebook page for full details. Entries are due March 13th at 9:00  p.m. .

 Won't you join us by making a project and post it on the challenge link on the right of this page.We would love to see what you come up with.

For additional inspiration click on the Challenge link to see the  Design Team members inspirational projects.

You could win a large paper piecing kit of your choice. I just love the Black Bear and the Perfectly Pandas.  .

Here is my challenge entry for this week. I thought it would be fun to have a hidden journaling box so I hid a double sided tag in a pocket on the precious embellishment. this could be used on a layout or on a card. Precious Piecings pattern #049 Skunk Laying. I also use a scalloped lace border punch and added bling just for fun.TGhe skunk is pop dotted for dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment